- Pets are allowed upon approval. Poop patrol is a must!
- No persons may reside in the apartments for a period in excess of 30 days, except those persons whose names appear on the Rental Agreement. Only vacation guests not working in Alaska are permitted to remain for the 30 day period.
- Tenant shall keep that part of the premises occupied and used by the Tenant in a clean and safe condition.
- Rubbish, garbage and other waste will be disposed of offsite by the tenant.
- All electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, kitchen and other facilities and appliances will be used in a safe and reasonable manner.
- Tenant shall not deliberately or negligently destroy, deface, damage, impair or remove any part of the premises or knowingly permit any person to do so
- Tenant shall not unreasonably disturb, or permit others on the premises with the Tenant’s consent to unreasonably disturb, a neighbor’s peaceful enjoyment of the premises.
- Tenant shall maintain all smoke detection devices on the premises in good working order and shall promptly notify Landlord in the event of any malfunction.
- A max of two (2) vehicles (car, truck, trailer, boat, etc) may be parked on the premises.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cabins.
- Tenant shall be responsible for clearing the deck / porch of snow and ice.
- Fires are not permitted to burn on the ground. Fires must use some sort of fire containing apparatus, such as a fire pit available at Fred Meyers, Wal-Mart, or Sam’s Club.
- Cutting down trees is strictly prohibited.
- Tenants are required to inform landlord if they will be gone for more than 2 nights. This rule shall only be in effect between October 1 and April 30 for structural safety reasons (ie, -20 degree weather can freeze pipes, etc and the landlord would like to check in on the place to make sure this doesn’t happen.).
Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations may result in the issuance of a 10 day eviction notice.
Date of Posting Rules and Regulations: August 31, 2013